- Used with soiled wastewaters containing suspended solids.
- Ideal for handling soiled biological liquids with small solid particles in suspension and strained biological liquids.
- Generally used in industry, especially in sectors such as wastewater treatment plants and sewage disposal systems.
- Power from 1.5 to 22.0 kW
- The SB (SYSTEM B) family consists of electric pumps with dual-channel closed impeller.
The ample free passage and excellent performance are the two features that enable the SB family to operate with soiled liquids containing suspended solids.
- The ideal solution for pumping slurry, soiled water with and without solids, untreated or activated sludges, strained and unstrained biological liquids and rainwater or seepage.
- Ideal for lifting water from public establishments and plants for public works or hospitals.