Incorporating an integrated SMS/GSM engine, enabling alarm data to be sent over the GSM network, keen focus has been placed on state of art microprocessor design, enabling a range of power management features.
Designed for use in fixed locations and configured for 240VAC operation, Protector incorporates an on-board regulated power supply, dynamic battery testing and battery charger.
Protector may be programmed via laptop or by simple SMS commands from any GSM / 2G / 3G phone and has been designed to operate on all 900/1800 MHz GSM networks.
To ensure the best possible network coverage for Protector’s intended location, you may select the network carrier providing the best local performance - you are not compelled to enter into contracts with providers that may not suit your geographical location.
In areas where GSM coverage is poor, a high gain external antenna may be installed to increase Pro-Data’s range.
- On-board Modem Data Pump
- Remote Upload / Download
- Programmable via PC or SMS
- On-board 13.8Vdc Battery Charger
- Microprocessor controlled dynamic battery testing
- Signal Strength / RSSI LED Bar Display
- Cellular Fault & PSTN Line Fail detection
- Real Time Clock
- 8 x configurable inputs
- 5 x pre-configured outputs
- 3 x SMS configurable outputs
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- Micro switch tampers front & rear
- Dimensions: 290W x 265H x 80D
- Australian & NZ Type Approvals
- A Tick N645