- Programmable via SMS or PC / Laptop
- Integral 13.8V, 6V and 3V power management system
- On board 13.8V DC battery charger
- Microprocessor controlled dynamic battery testing
- Non-volatile memory
- Signal Strength LED bar display (RSSI)
- Network registration status LED
- Cellular Fault & PSTN Line failure monitoring
- Off-Hook Status LED
- Real-time clock
- RS232 configuration port
- Remotely accessible (password protected)
- Onboard SLIC
- Upload / download compatible
- Eight SMS configurable, optically isolated inputs with LED's
- Five pre-configured, optically isolated outputs with LED's
- Three SMS configurable, optically isolated outputs with LED's
- Siemens MC55 Cellular Engine: 900/1800Mhz
- Powder-coated steel enclosure
- Micro tamper switches front & rear
- Supplied with plug pack & telephone cables
- Installation manual, serial cable & software with every unit
- Cabinet Dimensions: 290W x 265H x 80Dmm
Incorporating an integrated SMS/GSM engine, enabling alarm data to be sent over the GSM network, keen focus has been placed on state of art microprocessor design, enabling a range of power management features.
Designed for use in fixed locations and configured for 240VAC operation, Protector incorporates an on-board regulated power supply, dynamic battery testing and battery charger.
Protector may be programmed via laptop or by simple SMS commands from any GSM / 2G / 3G phone and has been designed to operate on all 900/1800 MHz GSM networks.
To ensure the best possible network coverage for Protector’s intended location, you may select the network carrier providing the best local performance - you are not compelled to enter into contracts with providers that may not suit your geographical location.
In areas where GSM coverage is poor, a high gain external antenna may be installed to increase Protector’s range.