T22 is a cost effective solution for torque measurement it is designed for quick and easy integration into most test and measurement tasks
- The biggest benefit of the T22 - the torque output is available in the form of analogue signal which means it can be connected to a PLC directly
- Compact design - perfectly suited to use in test benches where space is a constraint
- Fast installation - Using matching couplings are available for all T22 size
- Nominal (rated) torque range: 5 Nm to 1 kNm
- Accuracy class: 0.5% (in compliance with the demanding HBM definition)
- DC input: 11.5 V up to 30 V DC
- Analogue output: ± 5 V and 10 ±8 mA
These characteristics make T22 the perfect choice mainly for dynamic and static torque measurement – on both stationary and rotating parts.
Typical fields of application include laboratory, test and measurement, and education.