FingerTec® TA103-R provides variety and convenience in verification methods for attendance reporting without compromising on the effectiveness of the entire system. The users of RFID card system can opt to change to biometrics system with confidence because FingerTec® TA103-R reads standard RFID cards, which could reduce implementation costs and training required.
FingerTec® TA103-R features fast verification speed and provides alternative reading technique for users with poor fingerprints. The sleek design of FingerTec® TA103-R adds sophistication to your space on top of providing comfort and convenience to all users. FingerTec® TA103-R is the effective solution for today's requirement of time and attendance system.
Features & Benefits of TA103-R Time Attendance System With RFID Function
- Multi -Verification Methods: One-to-One, One-to-Many, Card with Fingerprint, Card with Password and Card only.
- Maintenance of Existing RFID Card: The existing RFID cards may be maintained re-used to reduce deployment cost that could be significant in mass labor system. The staff ID in the card may be maintained with additional fingerprint authentication feature.
- Sizeable Storage Capacity: Reader can contain a maximum of 2,800 fingerprint templates without using the card function and 65535 cards without using the fingerprint function.
- Recommended Storage Capacity: For a combination of fingerprint and card, the system can contain 2,800 fingerprint and card with an extra 62735 card only function.
- Efficient Recognition System: Accurate identification of users and fast template verification. Connections Availability: TCP/IP, RS232 and RS485.
- Easy & Economical Integration: The availability of RFID Proximity Card function provides smooth integration from existing card system to fingerprint system.
- Powerful Time Attendance Software: TCMS V2, Time Control Management System software is bundled with every reader to provide effective human resource data management.