Often used to detect tampering with objects containing valuables, confidential information, or calibration/equipment settings.
- Tamper Evident Destructible Labels are often used to detect tampering with objects containing valuables, confidential information, or calibration/equipment settings. If removed after application, the seal/label will self-destruct in a manner to signal that the seal has been broken.
- Typical applications include file cabinets, aircraft hatches, entry doors, envelopes, cartons, electronic components, etc.
- Label Power also manufactures:
- Tamper RF Security labels: RF labels can protect virtually any type of merchandise found in chemists, mass merchants, video rental shops, and department stores.
- Silver VOID Labels: this label leave multiple images of the word “Void” on the surface when is removed.
Check our ex-stock range at www.labelpower.com.au
Follow us on Twitter
Become a Fan on Facebook
Join us on YouTube