Tank Cleaning Equipment | Gamajet Aseptic I
The design of the Aseptic-I completely eliminates all areas for potential bacteria growth making it ideal for sanitary cleaning applications. Variable flow rates and a consistent 360 degree spray pattern ensure reproducible and repeatable cycles that provide thorough and verifiable cleaning.
- Designed for permanent installation
- Sanitary design (no catch areas to retain product or cleaning solutions that may cause product contamination)
- Fluid driven, no external motor
- Fast reliable operation
- Self-cleaning and draining
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble for internal inspection
- Standard tools are required for maintenance.
- Made in the USA
- Pressure: 20 to 80 psi
- Temperature: 32° to 190°F (0° to 87.8° C)
- Can be sanitized with steam at temperatures up to 300° F (148.9° C)
- Flow Rate: 15 to 60 gpm (57 to 227+ 1pm)
- Wash Cycle Time: 2-5 minutes
- Height: 14.15 (35.94 cm)
- Body Diameter: 8.75' (9.53 cm)
- Overall Width: 5.69 (14.15 cm) including Nozzle Housing
- Clearance: 5.75" (14.61 cm) minimum passageway LD.
- Weight: 12.10 pounds (5.4 kg)