Reversible Tapping Attachments HR Series
TACO patented reversible tapping attachments with robust construction have the following features:
- Can be used on right hand and left hand threads
- Can be used on most machines with rotating spindles except radial arm drills, milling machines and horizontal borers.
- Ultra sensitive smooth operating ball-clutch-protects against tap breakage
- Forward & reverse ball drive
- Axial float cushioned drive ensures smooth tapping, better thread profile and reduced possibility of cross threading
- Planetary gear reversing mechanism retracts at 175% of forward speeds
- Accurate depth control
PART NOS FOR RUBBER COLLET STYLE CHUCKS.
- M1.4-M7 with MT1 or MT2
- M3-M12 with MT2 OR MT 3
- M8-M20 with MT3
- M14-M30 with MT4
- All chucks supplied complete with arbor & collets
- Additional arbors, rubber collets and die holders available.
Contact Robinson International for information on:
- Radial Arm drills
- Horizontal borers
- Milling machines
- CNC and manual machines
- Any other type of tap holding information.
For more information on Tapping Chucks please call or email for a direct reply.