The hot-galvanised flanged casing consists of a tail and a head section, as well as a number of modular intermediate sections. The tail and the head section contain drag and transmission roller. The design facilitates assembly and maintenance.
The drive unit is coupled on the drag roller by means of a direct geared motor or a chain transmission.
Depending on the characteristics of the material handled and on the throughput rate required, the conveyor chain may be manufactured from blank and bent links or forged with pressed links.
The chain guide is made of Polyzene® or manganese steel depending on the application.
TCG Chain Conveyors have been especially designed for conveying cereals, flour or similar materials.
The product is dragged and conveyed by rectangular shaped flights along the bottom of the casing. The flights are fixed beneath a guided chain.
The conveyor enables material discharge in different points through intermediate outlet spouts equipped with electrically operated slide gates especially designed for this purpose.
Apart from various industrial processes, TCG Chain Conveyors are widely used in storage plants for cereals and similar products.
- Horizontal conveying with one or more discharge points
- Inclined conveying with one or more discharge points
- Material extraction from pits or hoppers
- Material extraction and conveying with variation of angle of inclination
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Throughput rates from 80 to 1,000m3/h (47 to 590 cfm)
- Conveying length up to 100m (110 yd)
- Surface treatment: hot-galvanised
- Direct or chain transmission drive
- Inlet and outlet hoppers
- Casing: single, double bottom, or side inlet for extraction from pits
- Chain with blank and bent links or forged type with pressed links
- Chain guide in Polyzene® or manganese steel
- Cups for collection of residual material
- Overflow hatch with safety device
- Rotation sensors
- Solid and robust design
- Easy installation thanks to modular components
- Suitable for explosive environment
- Reliable and durable
- Minimum maintenance required