The iNOMA series of 1.5 to 3 tonne internal combustion masted forklifts are designed to suit any situation of the Australian market. Each model retains the hallmarks of the TCM brand including engineering toughness and durability, while expanding on these already successful areas, the iNOMA series offers incomparable ruggedness, and operator-friendly features, such as easier access, greater comfort, and improved maneuverability. Boasting substantially reduced vibrations and a wider visibility range all-round the iNOMA is a quieter and safer choice for all involved.
Some of the features of the iNOMA range include:
• Substantially reduced vibrations to the seat and vehicle
• Larger floor space in the cab
• Smaller steering wheel that reduces driver fatigue and increases maneuverability
• Increased forward visibility which in turn gives clearer view of the forks
• Improved stability ratio permitting greater stability and more consistent cargo handling
• New engines that are still powerful and appropriate for the industry, but are compliant with the strict global emissions regulations
• Detachable side covers allow easier inspection and simplified maintenance
For more information on the iNOMA range or any other range from TCM please contact us on the details listed.