All statements, information and data given are believed to be accurate and reliable but are presented without guarantee, warranty or responsibility of any kind, expressed or implied.
NOMINAL CHEMICAL COMPOSITION:
- Silver 1.8-2.2 %
- Phosphorus 6.8-7.2 %
- Copper Balance
- Other Totals .15 %
- Solidus 1190° (643°C)
- Liquidus 1440°-1456°F (782-791°C)
- Electrical Conductivity ( IACS %) 9.1
Brazing Temperature Range
- 1350°-1500°F (732-816°C)
An economical alloy used in joining copper to copper. It can also be used to join copper to low zinc brasses with the aid of Stay-Silv® brazing flux. This alloy has good flow quality and produces strong leak-proof joints.
- Standard wire diameters, Preformed rings
ANSI/AWS A5.8, Class BCuP-6, ASME SFA 5.8, Class BCuP-6 QQB 650C, Class BCuP-6
- No flux required on copper
- Stay-Silv® white or black brazing flux with Brasses
WARNING: PROTECT yourself and others. Read and understand this information.
- FUMES AND GASES can be hazardous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- ELECTRIC SHOCK can KILL.
- Before use, read and understand the manufacturer’s instructions, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and your employer's safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both, to keep fumes and gases from your breathing zone and the general area.
- Wear correct eye, ear, and body protection.
- Do not touch live electrical parts.