All statements, information and data given are believed to be accurate and reliable but are presented without guarantee, warranty or responsibility of any kind, expressed or implied.
Any suggestion of product applications or results is given without representation or warranty, either expressed or implied. Without exception or limitation, there are no warranties of merchantability or of fitness for particular purpose or application. The user must fully evaluate every process and application in all aspects, including suitability, compliance with applicable law and non-infringement of the rights of others. The group and its affiliates shall have no liability in respect thereof.
NOMINAL CHEMICAL COMPOSITION:
- Silver 44 -46 %
- Other Totals .15 %
- Copper 29 -31 %
- Zinc 24- 26 %
- Solidus 1225°F (662°C)
- Density 4.79
- Liquidus 1370°F (743°C)
- Electrical Conductivity (% I.A.C.S) 18.9
- Density (Troy oz./ cu. In.) 4.81
- Electrical Resistivity (Microhm-cm) 9.09
- Color Bright Shiny Yellow White
A cadmium free alloy with a plastic range of 145oF (63oC) with good flow and fillet forming qualities the plastic range of this alloy is an advantage when filling loose connections. this alloy’s has good joint strength and ductility at a moderately higher temperature. The plastic range of this alloy is an advantage when filling loose connections.
- Standard wire diameters
- Preformed Rings
- Flux coated rods
ANSI/AWS A5.8, ASME SFA 5.8, QQB 654A Class BAg-5
Stay-Silv white flux, or where heating cycles are extended, Stay-Silv black flux.
PROTECT yourself and others. Read and understand this information.
- FUMES AND GASES can be hazardous to your health.
- ARC RAYS can injure eyes and burn skin.
- ELECTRIC SHOCK can KILL.
- Before use, read and understand the manufacturer’s instructions, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and your employer's safety practices.
- Keep your head out of fumes.
- Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the arc, or both, to keep fumes and gases from your breathing zone and the general area.
- Wear correct eye, ear, and body protection.
- Do not touch live electrical parts.