Telephone Recording Adaptor | Studio Interface
It allows you to use your studio microphone rather than your handset to talk with the caller while recording or broadcasting the telephone conversation. It is easily connected to any telephone with a detachable handset.
The Telephone Recording Adaptor is ideal for freelance journalists, podcasting, radio stations, halls and conference centres, to broadcast telephone calls.
- Selector switch for different telephone handset wiring.
- Send level control.
- Powered by your telephone - does not require batteries or Plug Pack.
- Easy to install.
- Compact size: L=80mm, W=55mm, H=30mm
- Simple to use.
- Connects to a Audio Mixing Panel which allows you to balance the sound levels of both ends of the conversation while using your studio microphone for the telephone conversation.
- Level control to adjust the output level (your voice) from the Audio Mixing Panel to suit your telephone.
- Shielded cable ( x2 ) with 6.5mm Stereo Phono plugs (Length 2.0m)
- Approvals: ACMA, AS/NZS 60950 (3000V Isolation).