By extending directly into the trailer without the need of support they will significantly reduce load/unload times. The Telescopic Belt Conveyor is a modern and robust conveyor designed to provide superior service and reliability.
- Available boom extensions 5.0 - 16.0 metres
- 0 - 30 metres / minute line speed
- All rolling components have lifetime sealed bearings
- Belt Speed – 30 metres / minute (other speeds on request
- Belt Power – 1.5 – 3.0kw (according to size & duty
- Telescoping Power - 0.37 - 0.75 kw
- Conveyor Capacity - 50kg/m U.D.L. at full extension
- Belt Type - 2 ply PVC low stretch anti-static
- Belt width - 600mm (other widths are available on request)
- Overall Width - 1000mm nominal
- Mains Voltage - 415 volt 3 phase (other voltages available on request)
- Control Voltage - 24 volt AC/DC
- Electrical Protection - IP55
- Can be safely operated by just one person.
- Front of boom is always at the loading / unloading face reducing physical effort, lifting, carrying and back strain.
30 metres / minute belt speed provide rapid load / unload capability.
- Two heavy duty halogen lights provide illumination directly into the loading area.
- All rolling components have lifetime lubricated sealed bearings and crowned belt rollers ensuring accurate belt tracking.
- Reduces loading / unloading times.
- Reduces risk of workplace injury to operators.
- Reduces risk of damage to products.
- Reduces shipping costs.
- Increases safety, efficiency and productivity.
An extensive range of Boom Conveyor options are available to meet your specific loading/unloading requirements. Contact the team @ Optimum Handling Solutions to discuss your requirements.