For 30 years, Maxi-CUBE has lead the Australian refrigerated transport market in product innovation, providing its customers with reliable, high payload, high volume, thermally efficient vans that deliver profits to their owners.
The innovative Maxi-CUBE Reefer and Hi-CUBE refrigerated pantec range is ideal for transporting perishable goods that require a sub zero or a controlled temperature environment, thanks to a unique polyurethane foam composite wall, manufactured in-house, that maximises thermal efficiency and body strength while minimising the tare weight of the van.
Maxi-CUBE’s standard Reefer model, featuring a 40mm thick polyurethane composite wall, has the ability to maintain temperatures down to -30°C while Maxi-CUBE’s standard Hi-CUBE Reefer, with a 25mm polyurethane composite wall, can maintain temperatures down to -18°C.
Standard Maxi-CUBE Reefer and Hi-CUBE Reefer configurations provide up to a 24 pallet capacity per trailer (single deck) and are available in either single trailer, lead and tag B-Double or road train configurations.
Features fitted as standard include the unique MaxiTRAAX drum brake air suspension, which reduces tare weight by 233kg (compared to prior model) and multi-volt LED lights for simple prime mover changes.
Maxi-CUBE Options to suit your needs
- Various lengths and heights available to order
- Disc brakes
- Maxi-GRIP slip resistant floor
- Multi zone temperature control systems
- One-piece longitudinal folding partition
- Flat fibreglass floor/anti-slip floor/flat aluminium floor
- Versapan (patented) - a combination of meat van, double loader and conventional pantec
- Chip resistant urethane coated rear infill panel
- Galvanised chassis
- Belly lockers (dry freight or temperature controlled)
- Maxi-CUBE double loader system
- Roller doors
- Side doors
- Other options available on request