The compact high-quality logger can be used for ambient temperature as well as for core temperature measurement with an external probe. The EBI 300 is waterproof (IP65), with a memory of 40,000 measurements.
Benefits of the EBI 300 include:
- Access the data anywhere with the automatically generated PDF report and any PDF software
- Ensure data integrity since no data manipulation is possible
- EN12830, ATO, VO (EG) 37/2005 compliant
- Factory calibration certificate included
- Programmable via the online configurator
The logger is extremely easy to use, with just a three step process:
- Start Program, set optional limits, and press "start button". The EBI 300 is ready to monitor time and temperature. Once you remove your goods from storage or they reach their destination, you can see immediately if a temperature limit was exceeded with the help of a flashing red LED.
- Connect the logger to any PC after transport or removing the monitoring goods from storage. The logger will automatically generate a standard PDF without any additional software.
- Inspect time and temperature data for over limit conditions using any PDF reader software. The PDF can be stored, printed or emailed to any place you need. Custom data views can be created and calibration can be done using ebro's software.
For more information or a quote on Temperature Data Logger | Ebro EBI 300 please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.