PasteurDisk, targeted for pasteurisation processes, is physically identical to the SterilDisk, however it may read temperatures up to 100°C.
Similar to SterilDisk it is manufactured with food compatible materials (AISI316 steel, isolating parts in resin): materials that do not deform at high temperatures and guarantee the device remains water resistant. Its main application is for the food industry, specifically pasteurisation processes.
This device, as for SterilDsk, may be equipped with an external probe that may be inserted in jars with tight necks, and may be screwed on for an optimal seal and stability. The probe is 7cm long, also in food and drink compatible material.
A calibration certificate may be requested with all Tecnosoft dataloggers. The PasteurDisk is no exception: the certificate guarantees the accuracy of the internal temperature and humidity sensor.
- Pasteurization and general production processes control
- Food transport monitoring, directly attached to the product
- Laboratories ovens monitoring
Characteristics of the PasteurDisk datalogger:
- mission programming and reading using a PC with the Disk Interface
- viewing all the mission's data (programming parameters, serial number of the logger, acquired data in tabular or graphic form)
- food grade material
- completely waterproof
- replaceable batteries
- works with the SPD software