The TempGuard is a small temperature sensor that can be applied outside the unit that has to be controlled (usually a fridge or a oven); it has a cable which has a sensor at its end that has to be put in the unit, while the cable, being very thin, allows the unit door to close.
The TempGuard opportunely programmed with a PC through simple parameters (minimum and maximum thresholds and others), controls the temperature and with its led and sound alarms tells you every time the temperature goes out of the set thresholds: it is possible to know immediately if the temperature inside the controlled unit is the correct one or not.
This alarm device allows to save time in the food industry for fridge monitoring and grant a higher and constant quality of the controlled product.
It's easy to program and to install and much more immediate to use since it has been developed for non trained personnel too. Moreover, its functioning won't disturb at all with the correct working of the monitored unit.
Along with the already cited alarms, thanks to its dynamic memory (i.e. it can be activated with a set variation of the temperature), it can record all the acquired data also for long periods an then they can be downloaded to the PC for recording and printing reports.
In this way time and money can be saved since it is no more necessary that a person control the temperature at fixed times of the units and then writing it down manually on reports. The TempGuard works with changeable batteries, it's easy to use and doesn't need maintenance. It is possible to ask for the calibration certificate with SIT traceability.
- Temperature monitor according to HACCP standards in restaurants, hotels, bar, food industry
- Control in chemical labs
- Control in the pharmaceutical and food industry
- Environment Monitoring
- Long-time monitoring
Characteristics of the TempGuard datalogger:
- can be provided with a complete food grade probe
- 3 led: minimum threshold alarm, maximum threshold alarm, low battery alarm
- alarm selection button: it excludes cyclical the sound alarm and then both (led and sound)
- if temperature returns between the thresholds the alarm stops
- can be connected to the PC with a serial cable or USB adapter
- replaceable batteries: uses two type AA batteries (2 x 1,5 V.)
- battery life: more than 4 years if no alarm occurs
- works with the DLHT software