Wireless environmental monitoring systems are cheap to install and allow relocation as plant layout changes. The Comark RF500 is a MESH networking system for up to 64 transmitters and 256 data channels. The transmitters are data loggers, and data is stored until it is successfully transmitted to the base station. The base station is a complete standalone industrial computer with hard disk for up to 10 years data. It acts as a web server on a LAN, or through the internet – if connected, so no software is required on the servers.
Features of RF500 wireless system
- Temperatures from -200 to 400C/ RH 0-100%/ 4-20mA
- Up to 50m range plus MESH retransmission via powered loggers
- Selectable alarms, SMS, email, on screen and voice alarms
- Optional version for 21CFR Part 11 compliance
- Lethality, MKT calculations for all channels
- Up to 4 channels per remote RF logger
- Web browser interface for set up, data analysis and alarms
- Guaranteed NO data loss
RF500 is the perfect choice for the food and pharmaceutical industries, cold storage and warehousing, building management, and horticulture.
For more information on Temperature Monitoring System & Process Signals please call or use the IndustrySearch email for for a direct reply.