Integral two wire transmitter on an RTD probe provides the utmost in convenience for installation and calibration, as well as providing extreme environment to IP67 with NO chance of condensation. The sensor has an M12 connector for ease of removal, and standard Silicon Rubber cables are available in different lengths with straight or right angle moulded connectors.
The probes can be fitted to thermowells for sanitary applications or for pressure and aggressive materials, with the fantastic stainless steel collet fittings - which permit instant installation and removal of the sensing element.
The sensors are so inexpensive, they can be replaced as required. ECEFast can certify the probes to NATA standards as an optional extra.
- Mineral Insulated construction - can bend into position without damage
- Temperatures from -50 to 300C - EVOMINI PLUS is PC adjustable.
- Probe diameters 3 and 6mm - others on request
- Standard M12 connector moulded in place - Silicon cables 5M standard
- Maximum temperature of transmitter [transition] 80C