The requirement for monitoring high temperatures used in sterilization equipment has lead to an evolution of TempStick to create a new datalogger that can monitor temperatures up to 140°C.
SterilDisk is presented in a circular housing, 36 mm in diameter and just 18mm high: making it compact and therefore easy to position; even in the tightest spaces. The size also makes it possible to use more than one device when mapping temperature inside chambers.
The material chosen for housing the electronics has been carefully selected after intense research. The main body is in AISI316 grade stainless steel, whilst the isolating parts are resin: both these materials, apart from being able to support very high temperatures without exhibiting deformation, are also food grade materials.
The datalogger, therefore, has numerous applications, from medical or industrial, in sterilization processes, to the food industry, where it is possible to monitor the actual product and not simply the environment in which it is manufactured.
A calibration certificate may be requested with all Tecnosoft dataloggers. The SterilDisk is no exception: the certificate guarantees the accuracy of the internal temperature and humidity sensor.
- Sterilization and general production processes control
- Food transport monitoring, directly attached to the product
- Laboratories ovens monitoring
Characteristics of the SterilDisk datalogger:
- mission programming and reading using a PC with the Disk Interface
- viewing all the mission's data (programming parameters, serial number of the logger, acquired data in tabular or graphic form)
- food grade material
- completely waterproof
- replaceable batteries
- works with the SPD software