The R-1550A TEMPEST Receiver includes everything you need to operate from a frequency range of 100 Hz to 2 GHz.
With options, the frequency range may be extended as low as 20 Hz or as high as 40 GHz.
- Selectable Tuning Resolutions
- Use the arrow keys below the display to select the tuning digit. The selected digit blinks.
- Use the step key to perform manual step tuning. The step size is determined by the selected digit.
- The tuning knob also tunes at the selected digit. Frequency Resolution is 0.1 Hz from 100 Hz to 250 kHz; 1 Hz from 250 kHz to 15 MHz; and 100 Hz from 15 MHz to 2 GHz.
- Synthesizer Design
- Synthesizer design provides you with programmable frequency control. Any frequency may be entered from the keypad with up to seven digit resolution.
- AM/FM Detector Switch
- It automatically selects audio source. Gain controls are provided for headphone use.
- Auxiliary Video Output
- For Z-axis display; provides a direct connection for video monitoring use.
- Z-Axis Output
- Provided on the rear panel for “rastering” of repetitive signals. Automatic remote mode selection is provided by the host computer.
- Low Noise Figure
- The nominal noise figure is 6 dB. The noise floor in a 100 Hz bandwidth is -41 dBµV. The noise floor in a 10 kHz bandwidth is -21 dBµV.
- There is 80 dB image rejection over the entire frequency range.
- The noise floor will improve by at least 6 dBµV when the R-1550A Receiver is configured in the DSI-1550A TEMPEST Test System.
- Preselection Filters
- There are nine bandpass filters that may be individually selected during tuning corresponding with the receiver band and the tuned frequency.
- Filter values are 200 MHz Low Pass, 200-350 MHz, 350-550 MHz, 550-750 MHz, 750-1000 MHz, 1100 MHz Low Pass, 1.0 GHz-1.3 GHz, 1.3 GHz-1.6 GHz, and 1.6 GHz-2.0 GHz.
To Know More about Tempest Receiver - R1550A Please click here