They work on a simple but efficient principle, power is magnified through differential piston areas.
A large pneumatic piston drives a smaller hydraulic piston, which provides fluid flow at high pressure Pump assemblies can be supplied in many combinations, a choice of air motors and pressure gauges are available to ensure that the correct assembly is specified to meet the Bolt Tensioning requirements.
- Large oil capacity to power a wide range of Bolt Tensioners.
- Compact pressure Gauge.
- Quick Release female Connection Hydraulic Pressure stall set.
- Tentec also supply a range of flexible high pressure hose, suitable for use with Tentec Bolt Tensioners.
- Hydraulic Oil: Viscosity Class: ISO 10, 32 or 68
- Approximate size: 36cm x 38cm x 38cm
- Weight (Reservoir empty): 26kg
- Reservoir Capacity: 9 Litres
- Oil Volume per Stroke: 999.6mm2
- Air Consumption when operating from zero to rated hydraulic pressure air consumption will be approximately 28ft3/min of free air at 100 psi input