It's all included with Terminator I/O! Terminator I/O combines your control system I/O points with their field terminations in one package to save you space and money. You can distribute I/O nodes close to the field devices for faster and more efficient wiring and troubleshooting.
- Fieldbus network interface modules support Ethernet, DeviceNet, Modbus, and Koyo remote I/O (Profibus coming soon)
- AC or DC power supplies
- Triple-stack terminal blocks standard for easy connection of multi-wire devices
- Connect up to 16 modules across three rows from one network interface module
- Wide range of discrete and analog modules available
- Built-in serial port on network interface module for local communications to operator interface and other serial devices
- 14-channel thermocouple input module F1-14thm
Two sizes of terminal bases accomodate all I/O modules
- Half-size bases for up to 8-pt. modules
- Full-size bases for up to 16-pt. modules
- Triple-stack terminal blocks are standard and multi-wire devices are easy to connect
- Same bases for all I/O modules - AC, DC, and analog
- Network interface modules for your favorite fieldbus
New module provides high-performance, low-cost Ethernet link --- The new T1H-EBC100 module provides a high-performance Ethernet link between Terminator I/O and any connected client hardware or software system for applications in PC Control, PLC Remote I/O, or data acquisition.
Terminator I/O is a distributed Field I/O system that combines the I/O points with their terminal blocks into a modular package to save cost and panel space. The T1H-EBC100 module supports TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP, and IPX at 10/100 Mbps. It also supports MODBUS TCP/IP protocol, the most widely used open protocol in industrial manufacturing.
The module can be configured using an Internet browser to access the module's HTML configuration page, or with NetEdit, a free Windows Software configuration utility. The module supports the full lineup of Terminator I/O discrete, analog, and motion control modules.
The ERM/ EBC system can also support a much higher analog I/O count than the T1K-RSSS remote I/O system. The T1H-EBC and T1HEBC100 modules support the full line-up of Terminator I/O discrete and analog modules.
- Ethernet - the "common sense network", 10/100 Mbps
- DeviceNet, Modbus and Koyo remote I/O, even Profibus
- All network modules include an on-board RS-232 serial port, ideal for operator interfaces or other serial devices (except Profibus modules), and Ethernet modules even support connectivity to bar code readers