Free Chlorine Ultra High test strips are perfect for determining whether or not you have the correct amount of sanitizer present. Free Chlorine Ultra High test strips combine a wide range of detection with patented Free Chlorine indicator.
Free Chlorine Ultra High test strips are designed to resist interference from monochloramines.
Because all of the reagents are impregnated on the test strip pad, and no external chemicals are needed to perform the test, Free Chlorine Ultra High test strips are perfect to take directly out onto the shop floor; thus reducing the amount of rejections and misadjusted processes.
Arrow Scientific was established in 1990 to offer smarter product quality and safety testing tools to:
• ensure quality at all processing stages - raw materials to finished products
• monitor processing steps and conditions
• setting physical or consumer standards for products
• detecting undesirable contaminants such as bacteria or chemicals.
• training staffing best hygiene practise.