11th November 2009 - RE: Revolutionary Bitron oil & fuel additive recommendation to the government.
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
To All Government Ministries,
This letter is intended as an endorsement and recommendation for the use of the Bitron range of fuel and oil additives in Government owned vehicles, machinery and equipment. Following our own tests and analysis of past test data for the Bitron product range we are certain that this product will surely add value to Government and to Fiji in inheriting the benefits of this revolutionary product by reducing two of our largest costs in fuel (and oil) and maintenance costs.
Basically Bitron Benefits are as follows:
- Reduce our fuel usage, guaranteed from 5%, many up to 20%, some much more
- Reduction of Engine Wear and Tear up to 80%
- Reduction of Carbon Emissions by 90%
- Clean and protect your engine from initial application
- Do daily tune-ups
- Returns Engines back to the day it was made, less wear and tear
- Extends Engine life
- Improve Power & performance
- Clean injectors, carburetors, reduces carbon deposits
- Prevent overheating and engine damage with loss of coolant, low oil and lubricants
- Displaces water, rust
We fully endorse this product and recommend that Government Ministries begin the use of the Bitron products by way of our own tests with at least 3 vehicles of varying categories or by commencing treatment of all fuel, oil and lubricants with Bitron.
In utilising Bitron products, we will all be directly contributing to the Department of Energy's and our Governments objectives of reducing fuel usage and our high imports bill and assisting the environment in drastically reducing your carbon emissions.
VILIMONE W VOSAROGO
Department of Energy.