Thanks to its 30:1 optics, the measuremet spot diameter is only 3.6 cm at a distance of 1 m. This means that even small objects such as yoghurt pots can be easily measured at a distance.
Measurement errors are avoided due to a 2-point laser which indicates the exact measurement spot. At two measurements per second, the testo 831 is so fast that measurements on palettes or refrigerated shelves can be carrried out in seconds.
- Infrared thermometer with 30:1 optics
- Broad measurement range of -30 to +210 °C
- Backlit display
- Alarm limit values can be set and are optically and audibly indicated
- Including belt holder and factory calibration certificate
- Also available as a set with the core thermometer testo 106
- 2 laser beams for marking the measurement spot