The SR61TXR is:
- Class Leading: The only industrial bar code area imager that can read bar codes up close and far away without leaving the forklift seat.
- Ruggedised: Designed to maximise up time by withstanding 26 drops to concrete or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Ergonomic: Omni-directional bar code reading eliminates the need for scanner orientation, improving operator productivity and efficiency.
- Powerful: A 1 megapixel imager captures images, video and high density bar code scanning in the single multipurpose device spreading your investment over multiple uses.
- Adaptable: Easily connects to vehicle mount mobile computers making forklift data capture fast and efficient.
- Fast: Features USB 2.0 full speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data or images to the host application saving operator time.
- Smart: Onboard illumination adjusts to variable lighting environments to ensure rapid bar code reading on damaged and poorly printed codes.
- Future Proofed: Easily reads linear, stacked, composite and matrix barcodes.
- Also available in other tethered configurations as the SR61T, or a wireless configuration as the SR61B.
For more information on Tethered Extra-Range 2D Barcode Scanners - SR61TXR, please click here.