The TFV-50 can handle squaring, deburring, flaring, beading, and even 90 degree flanging!
This is a straightforward, no-nonsense, machine tool for the shop that wants fast, uncomplicated setup and high-quality production.
The rugged design of the TFV-50 ensures years of trouble-free operation.
The optional base for the TFV-50 provides not only an ideal stand for the machine, but also has a built-in cabinet, with plenty of space for tooling storage.
- Toggle locking jaws, pneumatically operated for positive tube positioning.
- Variable-speed spindle - 0 to 1500 RPM - for various tube materials and increased blade life.
- Heavy-duty, 1 HP DC motor, with increased torque, especially at low speeds, along with constant spindle speed under heavy load.
- Automatic, rigid, air-operated tube stop.
- High-intensity halogen work light on a flexible, gooseneck mount.