The ALMEMO 2590 from Ahlborn has a modern, compact housing with an IP54 option available on request.
The 2590 is available with a choice of 2, 3, or 4 electrically isolated input sockets, for all ALMEMO® sensors. Thanks to the patented ALMEMO connector the device configures itself automatically!
- 4 additional internal function channels
- 2 ALMEMO® output sockets for digital interfaces, analog output, trigger input, alarm contacts, or a memory card
- High-resolution A/D converter, 16-bit, 10 mops
- Graphics display with white illumination, easy and convenient operation by means of 4 soft-keys and cursor block
- Clear and easy-to-understand menu system: 3 measuring menus (1 menu can be freely configured by user from a range of 50 functions), measured values displayed numerically, 1 to 12 measured values can be displayed in two sizes or graphically in bar chart form
- Intelligent sensor readings with sensor-specific functions: Cold junction compensation, temperature compensation, and atmospheric pressure compensation
- Measuring functions: Measured value, zero-setting, setpoint adjustment
- Function menus: Maximum value, minimum value, memory for 99 measured values, average value over time / individual values / measuring points, smoothing, easy and convenient volume flow with centre measuring, two-point adjustment, scaling, data logger with configuration menus
The Almemo range is supported in Australia by Technical & Scientific Equipment: www.techsci.com.au