Points of difference - Redispan Conveyor Gallery Systems offer industry, a fully integrated product, engineered for the environment and arguably the world's best practice in structural and environmental design, manufacture and the operation of Conveyor Gallery Systems.
Key features of Redispan include the following:
- Modular in width from 2m to 6m and spans to 48m, in 12m & 18m modules.
- Spans of 68 & 78 metres are also available.
- Customised internal layout of gallery, which may include one or two conveyors; single, double or triple walkways.
- Gallery Supply is inclusive of overhead mounted Conveyor Support Structure.
- Optional full factory fit out of all services and conveyor idlers.
- The modular Redispan gallery has met and exceeded all previous benchmarks, yet remains competitive with current styles of enclosed conveyor galleries.
Engineered for the environment:
The cost effective Redispan Conveyor Gallery Systems are simple and safe to erect, and very amenable to good house keeping practice, complimenting environmental requirements of dust, spillage, and noise containment.
- Totally enclosed construction affording total containment of dust, wash down and spillage.
- Materials of construction that minimise both noise emission and maintenance, selected for low impact on greenhouse gas emission.
- Low energy requirement through use of natural lighting and natural ventilation.
- Modular Redispan Galleries are simply erected and may be dismantled, for relocation therefore enabling future reuse in either the original format or modified.