The owner is able to start their vehicle via the radio remote control as well as program it to automatically start and run for a specified period, once a set temperature has been reached.
The alarm also incorporates a turbo timer and paging function to alert the owner if the alarm has been activated and why.
Main Alarm Features:
- Code Hopping Remote Technology
- Engine Immobilisation (1 Point)
- 2 Stage Car Body Impact Sensor
- Remote Engine Start
- Doors, Boot & Bonnet Protection
- Inbuit Turbo Timer
- Temperature Controlled Auto-Start
- Daily Auto-Start (1, 2, 4, 12 hours Programmable)
- Remote Temperature / Status Check
- Electric Boot Release Output
- Remote Siren Mute Function
- Intelligent Anti Hi-Jack Mode
- Plus Many More Features...
LCD Remote Features:
- Indicates Alarm Status Activation & Cause
- Enables 2 Way Communication Up To 1km
- Built-in Paging Function With Buzzer
- Remote Controls Central Locking & Electric Boot Release