The PITLOK precast concrete plinth has been designed to:
- Give more security to both plastic and concrete pits
- Increase pit load bearing capacity
- Stop pits from distorting when surrounding earth is compacted
- Anchor the pit, preventing it from being lifted, for example, by rising water table
- If required, increase pit depth. plinth raises the pit an additional 100 or 200mm depending on requirement.
- Prevent lids from jamming, a common occurrence with pit lid installations
The PITLOK precast plinth makes installation an easy job. they are supplied ready to install, doing away with formwork or working with wet concrete, and having to return to remove formwork.
All PITLOK plinths contain a minimum 40 mpa concrete, galvanised mesh and come complete with lifting eyes allowing for same day installation.
To Know More about The System/ Plinths Please click here