The best Avant models for construction jobs are the bigger 500, 600 and 700 series.
Avant can tackle many jobs on construction sites, in several phases of construction project: unloading and transporting of materials, earthmoving, levelling, compacting, digging and various cleaning jobs. Powerful auxiliary hydraulics enable efficient use of the versatile Avant attachment range. In demolition jobs, Avant’s versatility is second to none: you can do the demolition with Avant and hydraulic breaker; then take the debris quickly and efficiently out with a bucket on the machine.
These features have made Avant a popular machine among construction contractors:
- Versatility: Avant is not only a wheeled loader but also a forklift truck, backhoe, hydraulic generator and demolition machine
- High lift capacity and compact dimensions
- Excellent all terrain capabilities – can go almost anywhere
- Safety – ROPS frame and FOPS canopy, excellent visibility and low center of gravity
- Easy to transport from one work site to another
- Low unladen weight allows working inside buildings as well, also on floors with limited load capacity
- Excellent, unrestricted field of vision to the attachment and working area