The lightweight device clips onto an Android smartphone. Plug it in and your phone becomes a powerful night vision camera capable of displaying, recording and sharing thermal images, for any security, safety, farming, life-guarding and wildlife-observation applications. It will also run a whole new suite of exciting thermography applications such as veterinary, construction and air-conditioning, electricity, maintenance, healthcare and more.
Features of Therm-App - The World's First Android Thermal Imaging Camera:
- Easy to Use: No installation and no prior knowledge required.
- Superb Image Quality: Therm-App is offering an amazing resolution of 384 x 288 pixels.
- Multiple Imaging Modes: Provides long range thermal imagery (greyscale night vision and enhanced bad-weather day visison) as well as high-resolution thermography (colour temperature mapping).
- Record and Share: Easily record thermal images and videos; save them to your phone and send them to your contacts.
- Modular: With its interchangeable lenses, the ThermApp device provides effective detection of faraway targets through its long range (19mm) lens and a wider view through its 6.8mm lens.
- Low Power: With less than 0.5W power consumption, the smartphone powers the Therm-App device. No need for an external power source.
- One device, Multiple Phones: The universal connector ensures that the Therm-App device will fit most smartphones perfectly. A single device can be shared among several users.