Haloguard I & II
The HALOGUARD® II/IR combines microprocessor based controller with highly selective and sensitive remote photo-acoutstic infrared modules to provide the most advanced system for detecting the presence of halocarbons.
The multi-channel controller monitors IR modules or 02 sensors in up to six separate locations, then provides both local and remote notification when gas concentration reaches preset alarm levels. Alarm relays and analog outputs are built in to activate remote devices or to interface with an energy management (EMS) or building automation (BMS) system.
To find out more, contact Airmet Scientific today.
• Up to six sensors reporting to one central controller
• Each sensor with 6' instrument cable and DIN plug, extendable to 300'
• LCD shows channel number, PPM Concentration, Alarm, Test, Reset, Sensor Fault and Low Battery
• Audible alarm
• 2 user alarms adjustable between 10%–100%of scale
• Off-scale and sensor fault alarm
• 4 alarm relays for ventilation, dialer or remote notification
• 4 independent analog outputs for BAS/EMS interface
• User selectable manual or automatic sensor scanning
• Adjustable sensor scan frequency
• Simple installation with easy field calibration
• Easy expansion as requirements change
• Built-in alarm Delay/Reset and Test push buttons
• Self-diagnostics for each sensor
• Dependable, solid-state electronics
Haloguard III - a Photoacoustic Infrared, Multichannel and Multigas Detection System for Refrigerant Gases.
The Haloguard III combines an advanced microprocessor based digital signal processing and a wideband photo-acoustic infrared cell to provide the newest most advanced system for continuous monitoring of all refrigerant gases.
The Haloguard III monitors single or multiple, local and remote locations and provides notification when gas concentration reaches preset alarm levels. Up to 24 different gases may be monitored simultaneously by adding optional channel scanners and remote IR modules. Alarm relays and analog outputs are designed to activate remote devices or to interface with an building automation (BAS) system.
For selective refrigerant detection and sensitivity of 1ppm, we recommend the Haloguard II. This unit comes in the same housing as the Haloguard III and has simular in and outputs.
• Simple installation
• Easy field calibration
• Up to 500 ft. sample draw
• Three user alarms adjustable between 50 ppm &100% of scale
• LCD shows PPM Concentration, Alarm, Test, Reset and Fault Diagnostics
• Three flashing alarm LEDs
• Fault,Ready &Power ON/OFF LEDs
• Analog output for BAS/EMS interface or data logging
• Four alarm relays for ventilation, damper or remote notification
• Alarm Test &Reset / Silence push buttons
• High-intensity audible alarm
• Rugged enclosure
Options & Accessories
• 2,4 or 8 channel scanner
• Remote IR module
• Amber strobe light alarm
• Remote strobe light & horn alarms
• Gas calibration kit
• NEMA 4/12 enclosure
• Oxygen depletion sensor