Emona offers a comprehensive range of affordable thermal imaging cameras for electrical switchboard surveys, industrial maintenance and the HVAC industry starting from only $4,999 ex GST.
Our range covers from Australia's most affordable thermal imaging camera, the Dali TE. The TE is a no compromise 160 x 120 resolution thermal imaging camera priced at only $4,999 ex GST. The TE is ideal as a service tool for electrical, industrial and HVAC applications and at this price allows every technician to have one in their toolbox.
Dali's TEi-P provides 160 x 120 resolution, visible light camera and voice recoding capability at the market leading price of only $6,599 ex GST. Ideal for electrical contractors carrying out switchboard thermal surveys, the TEi-P for the first time allows electrical contractors to purchase an affordable thermal imaging camera and provide switchboard inspection services. Insurance companies are increasingly requesting that such inspections be carried out as part of the risk assessment process.
The Trotec range of thermal imaging cameras are manufactured in Europe and offer a range of high end features. The IC080V offers 160 x 120 resolution, visible light camera, DuoVision visible light and IR image fusion and a unique torch function for illuminating the visible light image in dark places and is priced at only $7,999 ex GST. The Trotec IC120LV offers the market's most affordable 1,500 degree C and 384 x 288 resolution thermal imaging camera for demanding industrial applications at only $12,999 ex GST.
The Electrophysicsrange are manufactured in the USA and offer the markets only in-camera data logging system with a PDA type user interface and a high 640 x 480 resolution.
Emona Instruments | Industrial and Educational Technologies
Emona Instruments range covers electronic and electrical test and measuring instruments for the Australian market, engineering teaching equipment for Australia and New Zealand, and worldwide exports of the TIMS Telecommunications Training System.
Our electronic test and measurement product range covers:
* PC Based Instruments
* Data Acquisition & Logging
* Logic Analysers
* Multimeters - Benchtop & Handheld
* Function Generators & Counters
* RF Test Equipment
* Laboratory Power Supplies
* Production Safety Test & PCB Faults Locators
* Device Programmers & Erasers
* Circuit Simulation, Design & Layout
* Digital & Analog Panel Meters
* Calibration Equipment
Our electrical compliance and safety testing range covers:
* Portable Appliance Testing (Testing & Tagging)
* Installation & Installation Compliance Testing
* Cable Tracing & Faults Testing
* Mains Energy & Power Instruments
Our biomedical testing equipment covers:
* AS/NZS3551 Biomedical appliance tester
* NIBP simulator
* SP02 simulator
* Electrosurgical tester
Our engineering teaching range covers:
* Electronics, electrical and power engineering
* Control engineering (control & dynamics)
* Hydrogen fuel cells for training & OEM applications
* Telecommunications training
* Fluid mechanics, hydraulics & hydrology
* Thermodynamics, heat transfer, internal combustion engines
* Unit operations, biochemical engineering, process control
* Food Technology
Our coverage is Australia and New Zealand with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland, and our team of Applications Sales Engineers are ready to provide technical advice or on-site demonstrations on our wide range of products.