The TF100S is a widely applicable flow meter for gases. Being thermal measurement it is inherently a mass flow meter and delivers "corrected flow" with an accuracy of 0.5% FS. Under 50mm the sensor is pipe mounted and above that size it is insertion style.
Many configurations are possible and we recommend a review of the data sheet and then check your selection with us
- velocity 0-60m/sec - 20 selectable standard gases
- accuracy 1% of reading 0.5% FS
- Adjustable damping down to 3 sec[response time]
- Two 4-20mA outputs -- Temperature and Flow
- HART standard -- MODBUS communications optional
- LCD display and keypad standard
- Various combination of pulse/relay outputs available
- SS 316L or hastelloy sensors C276
Fore more information on Thermal Mass Flow Meters for non adhesive gases please call or use the Industrysearch email form for a direct reply.