FLIR says its D-Series cameras are the perfect replacement for day/night dome cameras, providing clear 24/7 imaging capability and are now available with a lens range including the 640 x 480 thermal resolution for 4-times better image quality, range and clarity.
The cameras provide precision pan/tilt control while providing fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue and slew-to-alarm functionality.
Fully enabled for control and operation over digital and analogue networks, D-Series systems deploy a 320 × 240 thermal imager along with a daylight/lowlight 36× zoom colour CCD cameras.
Many security operations require thermal imaging cameras that can be seamlessly integrated into new or existing TCP/IP networks. The D-Series outdoor dome Multi-Sensor thermal imaging cameras are an answer to these demands.
D-Series features at a glance:
- 640 × 480 thermal resolution for four-times the resolution, longer detection ranges, better image quality
- High-quality 24/7 thermal video security coverage
- Broad range of lenses available for the thermal camera: choose from lenses with focal lengths from 9 mm to 35 mm, and FOVs from 48° to 13°
- Day / night 36× zoom color CCD video camera
- Simultaneous visible-light and thermal video outputs ensure optimal imaging performance in a wide variety of conditions
- Precision, rugged outdoor dome enclosure provides 360° continuous pan and +45° to -180° tilt for uninterrupted coverage
- Auto Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) built in for optimal image quality across all scene conditions
- Open IP standards for plug-and-play integration and configuration in digital networks
- Multiple channels of streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats
- FLIR Sensor Manager single-device version included