Nuplex Coreset 300 is used primarily to bond structural reinforcements to other substrates. It can also be used to bond and fill a wide variety of building and construction materials.
For structural bonding of:
- Nuplex TL to concrete, brickwork, stone, timber and blockwork.
- Steel plates to concrete.
- Concrete elements.
- Bridge segments.
- For bonding of:
- Starter bars.
- Wall anchors.
- For vertical and overhead filling of: Holes
- Dimensional inaccuracies.
- Excellent green-strength – non sag in vertical and overhead applications.
- High creep resistance under permanent load.
- Good mechanical strength.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Low shrinkage during curing stage.
- Application at low temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion to most building material even when damp.
- High abrasion resistance.
- High early strength.
- High tensile and flexural strength.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.