The system is fully modular, multi-lingual and customised to suit every installation. Thorsys systems are developed using standard solutions and techniques, focussing on reliability and improved throughput, and simplifying installation, training, support and software upgrades.
Stock and Inventory
The Stock and Inventory module encompasses all the information required to provide stock control for livestock, carcass and carton and by-products (meat meal, tallow, hides etc). Functionality includes –
- Central to the operation of the system is the Product Specification system. Livestock, carcass and carton products are stored in the system as products with different product types.
- Livestock product is recorded using the Livestock module.
- Livestock levels are updated once the animals have been processed on the Slaughter Floor. Corresponding levels of carcass product are then updated by operator, location and carcass type.
- Once carcass product is scheduled for boning or loaded out, stock levels are updated and the product re-enters stock as carton product or is invoiced if loaded as carcass product.
- Carton product can then be palletised and each pallet assigned a warehouse location to assist in warehouse management.