- Compact 4 DIN Module width
- Bi-Directional for Import/Export Energy Measuring
- 1A/5A CT Connect, 80A Direct Connect or Rogowski Coil Connect available
- 4 Current Measurement Scales for Rogowski Model
- Up to 8 MB for Data Recording
- Record Demand Values for Active/Reactive Powers (Basic Version) Or MIN/AVG/MAX For All Powers (ENH Version)
- RS-485 Modbus-RTU/ASCII or Ethernet Modbus-TCP Communications available
- Manage the instrument remotely with Wintool NET209 Software or Web Server Interface
The UPM209 is an innovative multifunction energy meter for measurement and recording of the electrical parameters. It is particularly suitable for consumption analysis and control, with an excellent quality/price ratio. For the version with Rogowski Coils, connections are very quick and easy, very useful for retrofit applications on existing switchboards.
UPM209 is the ideal instrument to establish the measurement points on the plant. The instrument can communicate through the RS485 serial port by Modbus-RTU/ASCII protocol or over Ethernet via Modbus-TCP protocol. Furthermore, the Wintool NET209 software is available for remote management of the energy meters. Web server interface is also available with the Ethernet equipped models, a very useful function that offers the possibility to manage the instrument by any PC connected on the LAN/Internet network.