Thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat. These ball bearings can sustain axial loads but no radial loads.
NSK's thrust ball bearings come in two designs: single direction and double direction. The single direction design comprises two rings, referred to as shaft and housing washers and a single ball and cage assembly. The double direction design, on the other hand, comprises three washers and two ball and cage assemblies. The ball and cage assemblies of the double direction type are separated by the shaft washer.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both design are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment
- Single Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
- Double Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
- Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings for Ball Screw Support
- Sealed Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings for Ball Screw Support