Main Features of TiePie HandyScope Series HS4DIFF ( 5-10-25-50MHZ models) - PC Based measuring instrument: ------ Differential input DSO scope
- High sampling speed up to 50MHZ samples/s
- High bandwith
- Long record length 128K samples per channel
- Four isolated differential input channels.
- Ideal for measuring high voltage circuits, amplifiers, switch mode psu’s
- Plug in and Measure (Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyzer/Voltmeter)
- High resolution up to 16 bit possible ( at reduced sampling rates)
- High speed operation via the USB 2.0 interface (480Mbit/sec) USB powered
- Continuous streaming of data to HDD of PC is possible.
- Multichannel software allows multiple 4CH instruments to be monitored.
- Supplied in a neat sturdy high quality case with the 4 DIFF probes.
High speed sampling
Up to 50 MHZ per second on 4 channels.
Five different units available (5-10-25 and 50MHZ)
Long record length of 128K samples per channel
Sophisticated Multichannel software is provided with the unit and free updates are available always from the manufacturers website.
The HS4 series is really a ‘Plug in and Measure “ device.
The easy to use software and setting of a “Set measure File” is great for those reoccurring measurements. Many different measurements are simultaneously possible, for example whilst looking at signals “Rise times left and right “ cursor set and cursor frequency etc etc are all possible.
The list is endless of what this device can do.
Please contact us for further details.
A TRULY REMARKABLE DEVICE IDEAL FOR THE LAB AND FIELD TECHNICIANS.