It is an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs and general fabrication. The Powercraft machines are designed to be used on aluminium, copper, other nonferrous metals, stainless steel, carbon steel and other metals. It is very compact, lightweight, and is ready to weld out of the box.
- Input cable and plug (3m)
- Electrode holder and lead (3m)
- Work clamp and lead (3m)
- TIG torch POWERCRAFT® PC26G (8m)
- Argon regulator / flow meter (Harris)
- Gas connection kit
- 7 machines in one : DC TIG/AC TIG/ PULSE/STICK/ARC/MMA/TIG.
- Built-in VRD(Voltage Reduction Device) increases operator safety.
- Able to take a foot control (optional).
- Generator compatible.
- High frequency and lift TIG functions for consistent arc starting without tungsten contamination your choice of arc initiation is provided.
- Save your setting up to 20 set modes can be saved and recalled.
- 2T/4T gun trigger settings for selecting preferred trigger operation.
- Gas solenoid that provides control for shielding gas.
- Anti-sticking short circuit protection for tungsten and electrodes.
- Adjustable AC balance for enhanced aluminium welding.
- Pre-flow and post-flow variable gas flow controls.
- Pulse frequency and ratio controls to control weld density and heat input.
- Control of Initial, slope and crater currents, variable time and intensity controls.
Fuse size: 15A
Output range: 10-200A
Duty cycle: 200A@25% - 100A@100%
Type of welding: HF and lift TIG DC, pulse TIG, ARC (Stick)
Dimensions: L: 485mm x W: 180mm x H: 285mm
Warranty: 3 Years (Limited)