A 0-10 second adjustable time delay circuit in the control unit prevents momentary tilting of the switch from causing a false or premature contact transfer.
A selectable jumper permits normal output condition for either vertical or tilted position of probe.
Two normally-open and two normally-closed output contacts are available for connection to external alarms and /or controls.
- Power supply:110 or 220 VAC ± 10%,47 - 62 Hz,10W;
- Output:1 DPDT contact, rated at 5Amp/220VAC or 5 Amp/28VDC, non-inductive load;
- Delay time:0-10 seconds adjustable;
- Jumper:Allow to select vertical or inclined position as the normal status;
- Enclosure:ABS outdoor casing.