As material falls away from the probe body and the probe becomes upright, the ball returns to its original centered position, once again causing switch actuation with the contact closed.
The change in the internal switch status is user accessible for signaling alarms or lights with the aim of safety protection.
- The SL20-30 tilt switch probe can be either used separately or incorporated with controller.
- The controller is equipped with a 0~10s adjustable delay circuit, preventing the tilt switch from false tripping due to a short duration tilt.
- Normal/alarm positions are set by jumper setting, by selecting the vertical or inclined position as its normal status.
- Robust and features anti-corrosion construction
- Easy installation
- PCB-fitted controller
- All probes are equipped with mounting accessories.
- Plugged chute and chute transition detection
- Conveyor belt misalignment detection
- Tripper discharge detection
- No material detection of belt or vibrating feeder
- Contact: Normally closed, non-mercury switch, 250mA/24 VDC, non-inductive load or 2amp 110/240 VAC rated switch
- 0.8A at 240VAC/1.5A at 120VAC (optional)
- Rated Temp.: -40degree ~ +200degree
- Enclosure: Cast Iron, nickel-chrome alloy plated; also available in Stainless Steel
- Tilt angle: 15°