Eco-Core SVL (Solid Veneer Lumber) Faced Panel:
- Solid Veneer Lumber is a contemporary look in laminated timber glued from upright longitudinal veneer layers of wood, approximately 3.0mm thick per lamination. They are glued with resorcinol and polyurethane glues.
- The advantage of using this product in some applications is that it can be supplied in over-all thinner but wider panels.
- When laminated on Eco-Core Poplar Blockboard it provides oversize panels suitable for use as doors where light weight is imperative such as for sliding doors.
- The Eco-Core SVL Faced Panel laminated on White Birch Multiply is suitable for wall paneling, ceiling cladding, bedroom/office doors, cabinetry, table tops, furniture, joinery work, stair treads, flooring and more.
- The Eco-Core SVL Faced Panel laminated on Triple Core Poplar Blockboard is suitable for Large window/door frames, dividers/partitioning, bedroom/office doors, sliding doors, cabinetry, table/bench tops, furniture, joinery work and more.
For more, see here