- Its long, straight trunks are richly coloured and beautifully grained and it ages gracefully, but its suitability as a decking timber goes way, way beyond its good looks.
- Immensely dense, Jarrah is resistant to fire, fungus, marine borer, termites and rot (in fact, it’s so rot-resistant that they even use it to make hot tubs) so, whatever nature throws at your deck, it simply won't let you down.
- Havwoods’ Jarrah is carefully harvested from sustainable, managed resources.
- Finally our own Smoothlock system, a unique, concealed fixing method, provides hidden fixings and perfectly consistent spacing between the boards.
- The Havwoods’ Smoothlock Jarrah decking system comes complete with everything you need, including pre-sealed boards in a choice of lengths, nylon spacer clips and stainless or galvanised steel countersunk screws.