The large liquid crystal display panel is equipped with a touch-sensitive screen, enabling an intuitive, smooth operation in measurement and data analysis. A high screen-update rate allows the immediate display of analysis results.
The TA320 has two sampling modes: "time stamp mode" and "hardware histogram mode". In the time stamp mode, the TA320 records both of elapsed time and measurement result. In this mode the user can observe period variations in measurements with time by using the TIME VAR button.
In the hardware histogram mode, the TA320 acquires up to 99,999,999 samples. In this mode high speed statistical computation of a great number of samples can be implemented.
Features and Benefits of Time Interval Analyzer TA320:
- Two Choices of Sampling Modes - The TA320 has two sampling modes: " time stamp mode" and "hardware histogram mode." The time stamp mode allows the user to measure both variables and the time that measurements are taken. Thus, the user can analyze variations in measured variables with time. The hardware histogram mode allows the user to sample up to 99,999,999 (108-1) data items, enabling high-speed statistical computation of massive amounts of data.
- A Wealth of Display Formats - Four types of display formats are available: histogram, time variation, list and statistics.
- 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive - The user can save panel setup information and TIFF format screen image data, as well as measured data values, on floppy disks.
- External Arming & External Gating Functions - The external arming function allows control of the time to start measurement by means of external input signals. In addition, the external gating function is available to control the measurement time.
- Inhibit Function - This function allows control of the time period that inhibits input signals from being captured.
- Multi-window Function - The analyzer presents a maximum of 16 different histogram windows, enabling data analyses of rectangles, one by one, occurring in multiple numbers in a histogram.